Breakup is difficult to deal with but if you hack your mind, you will get over it without even being conscious of it.
Trying to start getting along with being single again is generally tasking for young people. The pressure to be coupled up is everywhere; from family, friends to social media. In fact, the majority of people I know are in relationships, and if not, they are seriously looking for one.
So whenever you end up in such a situation, instead of trying to find the perfect guy or girl to cuddle up with on those cold winter nights, remember all of the relationships you could be enjoying that don’t involve relating with the person of the opposite sex.
Below is a list 9 Things that are factually better than dating.
- DogsDogs are true love. They will love you unconditionally without asking for much. What else can you ask for in a relationship?
- WineWine is always there for you during those lonely nights in, crazy nights out, or painful family gatherings. Unlike a guy, it will never make you spend weekends with its mother-in-law.
- TravelLike any relationship, travel has its ups and downs but in the end, it helps to make you a better person and will leave you with a lifetime of amazing memories.
- FriendsCarrie said it best “maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with.”
- Your BedYour bed will never ghost you and will always welcome you with open arms after a long day.
- MoviesMovies are food for the soul.
- FoodIce cream, pizza, sandwiches, chocolate whatever it may be, food will never leave you feeling unsatisfied, unlike the guy or girl lying next to you in bed.
To all my single ladies out there remember that there is more than one kind of relationship that can make you happy. So don’t take your single status for granted. Enjoy the various relationships around you and all the amazing things you get out of them. This is the most freedom you will ever have, so be grateful. You are a strong independent woman who don’t need a man!
Recommenden: How To Easily Make Long Distance Relationships Work